Article 1. Right to use the Service
Article 2. Trademarks and license to access the Service
AIONCLOUD, the AIONCLOUD logo and other AIONCLOUD graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or other trade dress of AIONCLOUD or its subsidiaries. AIONCLOUD’s trademarks, service marks, and trade dress have inherent meaning and substantial value because of their restricted use. Client may not be used in connection with any service that is not AIONCLOUD’s, in any manner without AIONCLOUD’s permission.
Article 3. Access Requirement
Except as set forth herein, Client is solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all of the equipment, software and services necessary to access and make use of the Service, including all fees and other costs related to internet access and for conﬁguration changes that may be required to route activity to the Service. Client may access the Service only through the interfaces and protocols provided or authorized by AIONCLOUD and its partners and agrees to set up, maintain and use the Service in strict compliance with AIONCLOUD’s and its partners’ instructions. Client hereby agrees to ensure that all traffic will be rerouted to the applicable IP address as set forth in the applicable AIONCLOUD set up procedure and any applicable internet registrar procedures. As the Service requires DNS change, Client will be solely responsible for rerouting its DNS traffic back to its IP address after expiration or termination of any service, and AIONCLOUD, its partners and suppliers shall not be responsible for Client’s failure to do so.
Article 4. Protection Information
Article 5. Restriction
Client agrees that it will not:
- Undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose including posting, storing, disseminating or transmitting information, data, and materials which violate any local, national or international law, order, regulation;
- Violate all ICANN rules and regulations;
- Transmit and use any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, without obtaining any required license or permission of the owner;
- Collect very large numbers of e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of others;
- Interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service;
- Interfere with computer networking or telecommunications service to any user, host or network;
- Distribute software viruses or any other malicious code, ﬁles, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or devices;
- Distribute programs that make unauthorized changes to software;
- Use or distribute tools or devices designed or used for compromising security or whose use;
- Transmit any spam, unsolicited bulk or commercial messages in violation of any applicable laws.
Article 6. Record of Client
Client acknowledges that the Service monitor the traffic to Client’s website and may cache on its servers content and/or meta data contained in Client’s website and/or send to Client’s website (“Client’s Content”) for providing optimization service. Client agrees that AIONCLOUD and its partners a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, transfer and display Client’s Content. Client acknowledges that may use Client’s Content to improve the Service and is not offered for other purposes. AIONCLOUD does not keep a copy of Client’s Content. If the Service is terminated or not renewed, AIONCLOUD may deny access to any of Client’ Content or delete without notice. AIONCLOUD will not disclose Client’s Content to third party.
Article 7. Disclaimer or warranties and limitation of liability
AIONCLOUD and its suppliers makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Service, the effectiveness of the Service, or the information, content, materials, or the Service. AIONCLOUD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In any event AIONCLOUD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, use, data, procurement of substitute good or service, or business interruption. However caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, tort arising in any way out of use of the Service, even AIONCLOUD has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
AIONCLOUD makes reasonable efforts, but does not warranty that AIONCLOUD are free or viruses or other harmful component. AIONCLOUD will have no liability for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.
Article 9. Confidentiality
Client agrees to keep any and all confidential information and propriety information in confidence. Except where such confidential information and propriety information becomes public knowledge, Client shall not disclose such confidential information or otherwise use it except as necessary to fulfill its obligation or exercise its express right between Client and AIONCLOUD.
Article 10. Termination
Article 11. Assignment
Article 12. Settlement of Dispute and Governing Law
Article 13. Waiver and Severability