AIONCLOUD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms of Provisions is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the member and the company using the AIONCLOUD service provided by MONITORAPP Co., Ltd. (the “Service”).
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
① The contents of these terms are on the Internet website of this service (https://www.aioncloud.com). And it also is posted on the service screen or informed members in other ways that take effect when the member agrees to join the service.
② The company may revise these terms and conditions or additional terms that apply to the service to reflect changes in laws or services. Assume there are changes in terms and conditions. In this case, notice will be given from 15 days before the practical revised date terms to the day before the effective date following paragraph 1 without delay.
Regardless, in the case of amendments to the terms and conditions unfavorable to members, notice shall be made through e-mail and announcements for a considerable period from 30 days before the effective date to the effective date. (Only in cases where individual notice is difficult due to the member's failure to enter or change their contact information)
③ When the Company notifies or notifies the revised terms and conditions under the preceding paragraph, the member does not express their intention of refusal to the company by the expected date of application. However, suppose a member does not expressly refuse to express their preference to decline even though it has been notified or notified. In that case, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
④ If the member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, they may stop using the service and terminate the use contract.
⑤ In the conflict between this Agreement and the amended terms, the amended terms apply to the conflicting matters.
⑥ When the company changes the terms and conditions, the company is not responsible for any damages caused by the member's unawareness of the changed terms and conditions, despite the actions taken under this article.
Article 3 (Definition of Terminology)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
① "Member" refers to a customer who accesses the website, agrees to these terms and conditions, creates an account by providing an email address, and makes a password to use the service.
② "Operator" refers to a person appointed by the company for the service's overall management and smooth operation.
③ "Homepage" refers to the internet homepage (https://www.aioncloud.com) that provides this service.
④ "Email address verification" refers to affirming the email address provided by the member by sending the verification link to the email address provided by the customer and having the customer click it.
⑤ "Device" refers to digital devices that members use to access the Service, including PCs, tablet PCs, and smartphones.
⑥ "Storage server" refers to the virtual storage where the above contents are stored. "Client" means a program installed on a Member's gadget to access the Service.
⑦ "User Portal (Console)" refers to a management tool that can store and manage preferred data within the Service.
⑧ "Security incident" means a specific state where customers using this Service cannot access the webserver.
Chapter 2 Membership and Management
Article 4 (Conclusion of use contract)
① Using this contract takes effect when the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the "subscription applicant") agrees to the terms and conditions. Then they apply for membership, and the company approves the application.
② The company may demand the applicant for other authentication procedures such as e-mail address verification. In this case, the applicant for this service must complete the registration process, such as performing the relevant authentication.
③ As a general rule, the company approves the service in response to the subscription application. However, the company may not support the following applications or terminate the use contract afterward.
- 1. In case of a false application in registering as a user, such as using someone else's e-mail address or performing e-mail authentication
- 2. In case the company cannot provide services to the applicant for subscription due to technical problems
- 3. In case the service fee is not paid within the consented period
- 4. In case of deletion or mistake in the customer registration information
- 5. In case applicants do not complete the authentication procedure set by the company, such as e-mail verification
- 6. In case of not acquiring the consent of the legal representative for use collecting a child under the age of 14 years old and service of personal information
- 7. If a member who has been suspended from membership by the company voluntarily terminates the contract of use and applies for re-use during the period of action
- 8. In case the application is made to impair the social well-being or public morals
- 9. In other cases, if the applicant is ineligible, uses unfair or illegal methods during the application, or takes responsibility for unconfirmed activities by the company
④ In case the company withholds or denies the membership approval application under paragraph 3 of this article. The company shall provide the applicant with the reason for the reservation of approval, the period for support, or additional requested information necessary for approval. Or, notices are posted on the relevant service screen or via e-mail and other matters related to reservation of consent or rejection.
⑤ The meaning of members agreeing on these terms and conditions is considered all services the company provides concerning the service.
Article 5 (Changing member information)
① Members can view and modify their personal information through the personal information management screen. Yet, members cannot change some items necessary for service management.
② If the information entered when the membership application is changed, the member must notify the change through online modification or e-mail or other methods recognized by the company.
③ The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the changes in Paragraph 2.
Article 6 (Personal Information Protection Obligation)
Article 7 (Member's obligation to manage personal information)
① Members are responsible for managing their e-mail addresses and passwords, and a third party should not use them.
② The company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by members' failure to provide valid information or keep account information safe.
③ If a member discovers that their account information is being used without permission. Also, assume they suspect someone may have access to their info. In that case, they must immediately change their password and notify our customer service.
④ The company is not responsible for any disadvantages or other damages unless another person does not perform the authentication procedure under their name. For example, this is due to negligence or if the user conducts authentication by stealing another person's name.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
① In the event of a notice to a member, the company may send it to the member's registered email address.
② In case of notification to multiple members, the company may substitute individual information by posting it on the service bulletin board.
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 9 (Content of Service)
Services provided by the company are as follows.
① WAF service (optional when applying for security service)
② WMS service (optional for security service application)
③ SWG service (optional when requesting security service)
④ Business Tech Support service (optional when applying for security service)
Article 10 (Provision of Services)
① The providing period service for members of the company is from the approval date from the company for the member's application for using this service. It is until the termination of this service use contract or the termination of this service.
② As a general rule, "Service" is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
③ The company may separate the "service" into a specific range and specify the available time for each degree separately. However, in this case, the contents will be notified in advance.
Article 11 (Change and Suspension of Service)
① The "Company" may change all or part of the "Service" provided under operational and technical needs if there is a valid reason.
② In case there are changes in the contents, such as using methods, "Service" contents and using time, the reason for the change, the contents of the service to be changed. The provision date must be posted on the initial service screen before the change effective date.
③ The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service in the following cases.
- 1. In case of unavoidable circumstances due to construction such as maintenance of service facilities
- 2. In case a member interferes with the company's business activities
- 3. In case of disruption to regular service use due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive usage
- 4. In case the service cannot be maintained due to various causes of the company, such as termination of the contract with the service provider
- 5. In case of irresistible force, such as natural disasters or national emergencies
④ In the case of service interruption, according to the prior paragraph, the company notifies the user in the manner set out in Article 8. However, if prior notice is not possible due to service interruption beyond the company's control (intentional or negligible disk failure, operators' errors, and system down), it can be notified afterward.
⑤ "Company" may modify, suspend, or change some or all of the services provided free of charge for the needs of the company's policies and operations. No separate compensation is made to the "member" unless required by the relevant law.
Article 12 (Service fee)
① The company may charge a fee for providing some specific services or functions.
② The company's types of prices and paid services are informed on each service display page. In addition, the company may add, change, or discontinue services sales through the notice for a certain period and add new services or event services.
Article 13 (Claim and Settlement of Service Fee)
- 1. Payment plans open to members for prepayment of paid services are as follows.
- A. Various card payments such as prepaid cards, debit cards, and credit cards using bill issuance
- B. Other electronic payment methods approved and accepted by the Company
- 2. The company will charge the payment to be on as shown on the purchase screen
- 3. The company may claim the payment differently than in the preceding paragraph through a separate contract with the member.
② Deferred payment
- 1. The payment methods that members can use for deferred payment for paid services are as follows.
- A. Payment by diverse cards such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, and deposit in bankbook through bill issuance
- B. Other means of payment approved and accepted by the Company
- 2. The company bills the customer at the end of the following month based on the customer's initial service start date.
- 3. The customer pays the payment on the last day of the following month based on the billing date.
Article 14 (Starting and Stopping Paid Services)
① The moment a member confirms that the payment has been made, the company begins the paid service by providing the agreed service to the member.
② When the member does not want to use the paid service, the automatic payment may be stopped according to the method specified by the company. The company does not charge the member when the automatic payment is ceased.
③ Even if the member stops automatic payment, the company does not refund the payment amount before the suspension. The member can continue to use the paid service until using the paid service according to the last payment.
④ When a member ceases automatic payment, the company suspends the provision of paid services from When the paid service period ends
Article 15 (Imposition of Damages for Delay)
①. Consider that the member does not pay the usage fee by the due date specified in the invoice. In that case, the company may charge the member an amount equivalent to 3/100 of the usage fee as a delayed loss.
②. Damages for delays under the provisions of Paragraph 1 may be claimed in addition to the overdue service charges based on the day following the expiration date of the usage fee.
Article 16 (Return of Fees)
① Paid services are prepaid. In case there is a refund request within seven days after payment in confirming the purchase details. In that case, the company will cancel the transaction within three business days from receiving the date of the request.
② However, when the company cannot continue the service due to unavoidable reasons according to the remaining period of use after the last time the service was stopped. The company will refund the part of the payment in the designated method.
Article 17 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
① In operating the service, the company may provide various information to members by posting it on the service screen or by e-mail.
② In operating the service, the company may post various advertisements related to the benefit. The company's affiliates on the service screen or provide it to members by e-mail after receiving their consent.
③ "Users (including members and non-members)" shall not take measures such as changing, modifying, or restricting postings or other information concerning the services provided by the company.
④ It is entirely a matter between the member and the advertisement on communicating or trading by involving in its promotional activities or the advertising. Although there is a problem between the member and the advertiser, the member, and the advertiser must solve it. The company is not responsible for this.
⑤ In providing the service for free, the company may install a third-party service simultaneously during installation. The advertising income acquired through this will be used to improve the quality of this service product.
Chapter 4 Obligations of the Contracting Parties
Article 18 (Company's Obligations)
① The company grants the user the right to install and use the client free of charge.
② For providing continuous and stable service, if there is a failure or damage to the equipment and the client, it will be restored or repaired without delay unless there is an unavoidable reason.
③ In updating this service, the company provides the user with an installation file for service updates upon the circumstances of the update. Some of the already provided service functions may become unavailable, or there may be possible added new parts.
④ The company does not provide or share members' personal information with third parties except in cases where the member agrees or is stipulated by laws and regulations.
⑤ The company may prepare and use statistical data on all or part of the member's personal information processed in a way that cannot identify a specific individual without prior consent for work.
⑥ The company occasionally informs the specification of the use of personal information gathered from the member. However, if the company fails to collect personal information that can be notified to members, such as contact information, or if personal information is provided to a related association under related laws such as the Communication Secret Protection Act, such personal information is not subject to notice. In this regard, the specific types of information subject to notification, notification frequency, method, and other matters necessary for report usage details shall follow relevant laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
⑦ The company shall promptly manage complaints from members related to the service. For example, suppose rapid processing is complicated. The reason and processing schedule are posted on the service screen or advised to the member through e-mail.
- 1. Members who use only FREE 5GB are not included in the company's mandatory technical support.
- 2. For members who purchase packages over 20GB or members who purchase Business Tech Support, the company is obliged to respond within 72 hours for the following.
- A. Installation support (DNS change)
- B. Security policy setting support
- C. Telephone support (weekday: 09:00~18:00)
- D. Monitoring support (weekly: 09:00~18:00)
- 3. Technical support is provided via email only, and local visits and remote support are not supported
⑧ If there is damage to the member due to the service, the company is liable. Only under the circumstance when the damage occurred caused by the intention or gross negligence made in the company. The range of liability is as follows,
The following damages cover the purchasing members
- 1. Members who use only FREE 5GB are excluded from the utilization rate target and compensation for damages.
- 2. Among members who purchase packages of 20GB or more, members who have been bypassed are excluded from compensation for damages.
- 3. Any decrease in availability during service updates is excluded from compensation.
- 4. Domain registration response time excludes the time required for the DNS change process.
- 5. Damages caused by web attacks are excluded from the compensation.
|Availiability Rate||Compensation Rate|
|99.9%~99.5%||1% of monthly fee|
|99.49%~99.0%||3% of monthly fee|
|99.0% under~||5% of monthly fee|
⑨The company concedes with laws and regulations related to the operation and maintenance of services, such as the Information and Communications Network Act, the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, and the Telecommunications Business Act.
Article 19 (Member's Obligations)
① Members shall not engage in the following acts when using the service.
- 1. Entering false information when applying for use or changing, stealing, or using another member's email address and password illegally
- 2. Acts of duplicating, distributing, or commercially using information acquired by using the company's service information without the prior consent from the company
- 3. Acts that violate copyright and other intellectual property rights of the company or a third party
- 4. The act of intentionally interfering with the service operation or transmitting information that may interfere with the stable operation of the service and advertising information against the recipient's explicit refusal to receive
- 5. Acts of collecting, storing, or disclosing other members' personal information
- 6. Transmission or posting of information (including software, applications, and PC agents) whose transmission or posting is prohibited by the relevant laws
- 7. Posting or sending emails by impersonating, or using the name of an employee, operator, or another person of the company, or falsely stating the relationship with another person
- 8. Other illegal or unfair acts
② Members must comply with relevant laws and regulations. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions, instructions for use and notices on the service, see from the company, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the company's business. If a member breaks this, the company may restrict or suspend the member's service use under Article 18 of these Terms and Conditions.
③ Members cannot commit to sales activities to sell products using the service except in cases officially identified by the company. In particular, hacking, profits through advertisements, profit-seeking activities through malicious sites, and the use of other people's works or commercial software unauthorized transmission is prohibited. The company is not responsible for the results and losses of business activities that violated this, legal actions such as arrest by the relevant authorities, and is liable for damages.
④ If a member commits an act defined in Paragraph 1 of this Article or action that infringes on this contract, the company shall take steps: such as revoke or claim some or all of the additionally provided benefits, restrict the use of specific services, terminate the use contract, compensate for damages.
⑤ If the company takes the measures stipulated in Paragraph 4 of this Article, the company informs the member in advance by phone or e-mail. In case of unavoidable circumstances such as loss of contact with members or an urgent request, notice may be given after preemptive measures under relevant laws.
⑥ If there is a reason to protest against the Company's measures under Paragraph 4 of this Article, the member may file a defense against it following its protest procedure.
⑦ Although the Company terminates the use contract with the member under Paragraph 4, these terms and conditions continue to apply to the completion of the sales contract already concluded before termination.
⑧ The moment this use contract is terminated as specified in Paragraph 4, the company may cancel the transaction related to the member without separate notice. If the purchasing member paid for the product by credit card, this transaction might be canceled.
⑨ If the contract of use is terminated as stipulated in Paragraph 4 of this Article, the company may refuse to accept the member's application for reuse.
⑩When a member registers to use the service, they must provide complete and accurate information compatible with the current facts (hereinafter referred to as "registration information").
⑪ Members must update their registration information immediately if any changes occur. For example, consider the registration information provided by the member, and the updated registration information is inaccurate. As a result, the company cannot provide smooth service to the member or suffer disadvantages. In that case, the company is not responsible for it. On the other hand, if the member's registration information and the updated registration information are inaccurate, and the company cannot provide smooth service to the member, or the member suffers disadvantages. In that case, the company is not responsible for it.
Article 20 (Termination of contract and restrictions on use)
① Cancellation of the contract of use may be terminated by the member's notice of termination or at the company's discretion.
② When a member wishes to discontinue the service use contract, they may delete the member's account and draw from membership according to the procedure set by the company in the member information managing.
③ When a member does not fulfill the member's obligations prescribed in Article 19, the company may instantly terminate the use contract or stop using the service without prior notice.
④ Members may file an objection against the company's measures in Paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 of this Article following the procedures set by the company. If the company recognizes that the member's objection is justified, the company will immediately resume using the service.
⑤ In case a member applies for withdrawal, the member's data will be deleted after three months. So, the person is responsible for losing personal information and content after the service is terminated.
Article 21 (Transfer prohibited)
① A member cannot transfer or bestow the right to use the service or other contractual status to another person. All rights and responsibilities, including the copyright for the post, belong to the member who posted it.
Chapter 5 Other
Article 22 (Exemption Matters)
① The company is exempted from responsibility for providing the service if it cannot provide it due to a natural disaster or irresistible force.
② The company shall not take responsibility for any impediments to using the service due to attributable reasons.
③ The company is not responsible for the loss of profit expected by the member using the service and any other damage caused by data obtained through the service. In addition, the company shall not take responsibility for the reliability and accuracy of information posted on the website by members.
④ The company is not obligated to intervene in disputes between members, including a third party through the service, and is not responsible for any damages caused by this.
⑤ The company is not responsible for any damage caused by a member leaking or providing their personal information to others.
⑥ The members' views expressed or revealed through products or information are not related to the company's opinions. The company does not bear any responsibility for the products or information provided by the members.
⑦ Neither the company does intervene nor take responsibility for transactions between the company linked (after this referred to as "linked companies") via banners and members
Article 23 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Additional Provisions - Public Cloud Users
This Appendix applies only to customers who use the public cloud in Korea. The Appendix is part of and is subject to the Terms. As provided in Appendix, the Appendix shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions. Definitions of terms not separately defined in the supplementary clauses follow the terms and conditions.
- (1) Section 9 has the whole meaning as amended and replaced, as follows
- ①. The services provided by the company are as follows.
- 1. WAF service (optional when applying for service)
- 2. WMS service (optional when applying for service)
- 3. Business Tech Support service (optional when requesting service)
- ②. The location of product service data storage and processing is limited to the IaaS service scope for public institutions of NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- ③. The physical location for the development and operating environment of the provided service is limited to Korea.
- ④The user's data is stored in an encrypted state. When transmitted or transferred according to a customer's request, it is safely transferred through communication section encryption (SSL).
- (2) The following provisions are added to Article 18.
- ①. The user owns the data generated while using the service. The company protects the data as named by laws and regulations.
- (3) The following provisions are added to Article 19.
- ①. The user owns the data generated while using the service and is responsible for the theft and leakage of user information due to violating the user's duty of care.
- (4) The following provisions are added to Article 24 (provisions applicable mutatis mutandis).
- ①. The company's service level agreement may be amended according to the service terms and conditions defined in the procedure. The SLA at the time of the failure applies.
- ②. Security requirements not specified in other agreements may be reflected by agreement
These Terms and Conditions are effective from January 1, 2022.