WAF service at a lower cost and easy configuration
based on the Cloud for your website security
WAF is …
01 Powerful and free WAF service that does not require HW / SW installation, maintenance, license 02 Easy to install and configure via SECaaS platform 03 Simple subscription process, easy management
WAF|EASY Installation and Setting in few minutes
- SECURITY Strengthen website security
- PERFORMANCE Optimize website performance
- LOWER COSTReduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- SCALABILITYScalability on demand with pay-as-you-go system
- EASY to USE Reduce procedures with easy management
- UPDATE Real-time update of latest security features
WAF|FREE up to 5 GB/month+ more
You can use WAF for free up to 5GB per month and additional capacity with pay-as-you-go system that allows you to expand or shrink freely. So WAF is cost-effective.
WAF|HIGH Performance in SECURITY
WAF service provides the same function as a Web Application Firewall with low cost and easy setting. It protects your website against the critical web threats such as Brute Force Attack, Malicious Bot, SQL injection, XSS.
|Brute Force Attack Block Blocks Client attempting to log in a large number with a threshold-based policy and registers it as Blacklist IP.|
|Malicious Bot Block Blocks malicious Bot such as SPAM, crawling, scraping, and hacking tool. To overcome threshold-based detection policy’s limitation, provides HoneyPot URL function.|
|OWASP Top 10 Block Blocks the most critical vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, XSS, CSRF with various policies.|
WAF|HIGH Performance in MANAGEMENT
WAF service provides various features to optimize your website’s operation
- Multi-Domain ManagementYou can use multiple domains with one account. WAF applies different policies by domain
- Web Acceleration with Web CachingWAF stores frequently requested files in cache, and if the files is requested, it sends them to Client quickly to reduce traffic & time
- SSL Certificate IssueWAF provides free SSL certificates that encrypt plain traffic between visitor and Web server.
Simple Initial Setting for WAF
- > CNAME change to change existing website visitor’s traffic to WAF
- > CNAME change changes the website’s address to WAF’s one to apply security policy.
- > How to change CNAME (example)
STEP 01After applying for WAF service, you should be issued a WAF-dedicated Domain Name such as "210a7a86-.aioncloud.net".
STEP 02You should insert issued Domain Name in the DNS information of your website.
STEP 03Now, WAF service is available!