Article 1| Policy Application
Article 2|Information Collection
- Information you provide for signing up the Service
- Personal information for specific and limited purpose
- User information including your IP, address, cookies information, software and hardware attributes
- Website information including your website, its usage and other website properties
- Children’s personal information- AIONCLOUD does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website or the Service. If child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Website or the Service, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable effort to delete that information.
- E-mail address for administrative communication;
- All of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users.
Article 3|Information Sharing
AIONCLOUD only shares personal information with third-party (including our subsidiaries, afﬁliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons) in the following limited circumstances: (a) We have your consent and require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information; (b) We provide information for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
In such cases, we will guarantee that such entities are bound by appropriate conﬁdentiality restrictions to protect the information covered by this Policy. However, we will never use or share personal information that you provide to us in ways unrelated to those described herein, without ﬁrst letting you know and giving you the ability to opt-out.
Article 4|Information Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to protect personal information.
However, we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers.
AIONCLOUD only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information.
These individuals are bound by conﬁdentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Article 5|Data Integrity and Access
We take appreciate steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
We request individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical.
Article 6|Law Enforcement
Our policy is to ensure adherence to the due process of law in all such instances, and if we are required to provide information under these circumstances, we will attempt to inform users whose information we are compelled to produce, unless prohibited by law.
We may also keep copies of personal information to comply with our legal obligations, pursuant to our policies, or for such reasonable period as is required to address potential disputes.